Experience in government and military service, adaptable across industries.
Shield Corporate Security has partnered with Cognyte. Shield offers Cognyte’s customers a face-to-face partnership that nurtures the relationship between the client and software provider in Australia.
Cognyte offers cybersecurity, analytics platforms, operational intelligence and threat intelligence analytics. Cognyte is a global market leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world. The innovative and unique solutions that Cognyte provide accelerate security investigations to identify and prevent risks before they unfold. Cognyte is a Nasdaq traded company (CGNT) that has been operating for 25 years in 100 countries with 1000+ customers and seven global R&D centres.
Benefits of the Cognyte and Shield partnership
- Shield’s current clients can benefit from implementing Cognyte cybersecurity solutions to their operations.
- Shield can now offer a holistic approach of security to new and existing clients. This incorporates both physical and cybersecurity.
- We have partnered with Cognyte as they offer cutting-edge technologies to government agencies and enterprises that are complementary to our existing services and delivery level.
- Cognyte’s existing Australian clients now have the ability to build stronger face-to-face relationships with product specialists.
- Australian clients now have access to an on-ground Cognyte service engineer.
Are your business assets at risk?
Get in touch with us today and discuss how we can help you.